Healthy Buffalo Meatloaf
1 pound grass-fed ground buffalo
1/3 cup gluten free bread crumbs (they are made from rice and I found them at the health food store)
1/3 cup organic ketchup (yes, this adds in some sugar so be careful if you are very sensitive to sugar)
1/2 red onion finely chopped
lots of the following spices: dried parsley, oregano, basil, and garlic powder (I know “lots” is not a measurement but I’m not sure how much I put in there but I do know it was a good amount of each.)
Celtic Sea Salt and black pepper
1 organic egg
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease an 8 ½ x 4 ½ inch loaf baking pan with organic, unrefined coconut oil.
3. In a mixing bowl, mix all the above ingredients together.
4. Place the mixture into the prepared loaf pan and shape into a loaf.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes or until done. Allow to stand 5 minutes before slicing.